What you will be doing?
As a Team Leader Crop Care, you will be responsible for all crop care in the greenhouse.
This means that, among other things, you will:
• Be responsible for all activities related to the care of the plants; • Carry out these activities together with the employees;• Manage various teams;• Be deployable for all occurring activities to achieve the best results with the teams;• Work on Saturday mornings once every 2 weeks• Be available 2 weekends a month to work breakdown shifts.
What are the job requirements?
To properly perform the job of Team Leader Crop Care, you have:
• Talent and experience in motivating, managing and instructing people. You need authority for this• Good communication skills so that you can communicate well with the location and/or labour managers, other crop managers and employees, among others;• A good command of the Dutch language (verbally and in writing)• Some computer experience, masters labour registration, can work with Excel, Word• An ERO certificate.
What do we offer?
• A challenging and versatile position
• 25.5 holidays on a full-time basis
• An illness bonus scheme
• Company clothing
• Good pension scheme with BPL Pension Fund
• A good working atmosphere and a pleasant team to work with
• You will receive appropriate remuneration and good fringe benefits
• An active party committee that organises regular company outings, there is an annual barn party, an annual BBQ and you will receive a Christmas hamper
• In addition, you will be given the opportunity to follow courses in line with the position so that you can continue to develop, just like the organisation does
Are you excited by this vacancy and would you like to join Lans? Fill in the form below or send an e-mail with CV to email@example.com