What you will be doing?
As a Technical Department Employee, you will be jointly responsible for the entire technical installation, with the exception of equipment for which there is a service contract (such as burner installations, disinfectors and reverse osmosis).
This means that, among other things, you will:
• Be partly responsible for solving malfunctions of the technical installation and rolling stock;
• Devise new tools and/or improvements to the current systems. You have these developed or you develop them yourself;
• Run breakdown services in consultation.
What are the job requirements?
To properly perform the job of Technical Department Employee, you have:
• An intermediate vocational professional and intellectual level;
• Good analytical skills;
• Knowledge of electrical and air technology is a plus;
• Experience with welding is a plus.
What do we offer?
• A challenging and versatile position;
• 25.5 holidays on a full-time basis;
• An illness bonus scheme;
• Company clothing;
• Good pension scheme with BPL Pension Fund;
• A good working atmosphere and a pleasant team to work with;
• You will receive appropriate remuneration and good fringe benefits;
• An active party committee that organises regular company outings, there is an annual barn party, an annual BBQ and you will receive a Christmas hamper;
• In addition, you will be given the opportunity to follow courses in line with the position so that you can continue to develop, just like the organisation does.
Are you excited by this vacancy and would you like to join Lans? Fill in the form below or send an e-mail with CV to email@example.com